Essex Steam Train

5/16/2013

Regent Street in London: One Drawing Each Day No.125 #pen #drawing #sketch

One of my favorite streets.


  1. Had a good discussion with my colleagues.
  2. Had an interesting talk with Mr. MR.
  3. Finally could have my shoes heels fix.
On the same day as Angelina Jolie posted her message on the New York Times, I received a message from my doctor saying there was something on the image taken by ultrasound.  It was a result of my second medical check after the mammography.

When I consider in retrospect, it was all kind of strange.  When I was about to go out after I finished the mammography, I was stopped and had to take another mammo for the right side.  When I went to take ultrasound image, I thought it took very long time.  When I finished, I asked the operator if there was anything I should note, she answered only that she would hand the results to the doctor who would compare with the results of mammography.

I will have to visit the breast surgery.  I desperately hope everything will finish ASAP.  Please God...

No comments:

Post a Comment