Essex Steam Train

4/21/2013

One Drawing Each Day Series

I have been using Weebly.com blog but I decided to change to Blogger.  The blog is basically a drawing blog.  Here is my new post - One Drawing Each Day No. 101.


And in addition to uploading my sketch, I also want to keep notes of three happy experiences of yesterday.

Here are three things for April 19, 2013.

  1. I did One Drawing Each Day No. 100.
  2. Set up new blog page of Blogger.
  3. Had a nice talk with an intern candidate.
Today, I visited Wolf Conservation Center at South Salem with my daughter as Girl Scout's activity.  Wolves usually don't like human beings but some of them in this center were brought up here since babies so they are used to human beings.  We saw them eat snacks (sausages, bananas and eggs) and haul.  It was my first time to saw wolves hauling.





No comments:

Post a Comment